A Roth IRA account provides individuals the ability to contribute funds that are not tax deductible. Selecting Best Roth IRA providers is a very important decision. Roth IRA's are seen as important saving vehicle for your retirement. It is an effective way of saving for your retirement. You can contribute to a Roth IRA from the money earned from a Job.
1) TDAmeriTrade: An IRA at TD AmeriTrade is easy to establish and makes retirement planning easier to establish. At TD AmeriTrade, you don’t have to pay any maintenance fees and also comes with best tools and resources in the industry to help you build a right portfolio for your retirement. It is perfect for involved investor and requires $2500 to start and charges $9.95 per stock trade.
2) Fidelity: The Roth IRA at Fidelity is easy to setup and has a full array of Investment products such as Mutual funds, stocks, ETFs etc. to contribute to. Fidelity has excellent customer service which prevents you from straying to other firms. It has no account fees and charges $7.95 per stock trade. The maximum contribution is $5,500.
3) Vanguard: Vanguard has been the most trusted Roth IRA providers for many years. The Minimum contribution is $3,000 for any of the funds you choose. You can get a lower fees and top notch customer service from Vanguard.
4) ShareBuilder: ShareBuilder is considered as one of the best Roth Ira account providers for lot of reasons; automatic investing feature with cheap or zero cost trades, no account opening fees. . It has a low minimum to get started. Minimum contribution is $250 and charges $6.95 per stock trade.
5) Charles Schwab: It is one of the very best Roth IRA providers and is trusted in investment circles. It has advanced trading platforms, retirement planning tools and resources to understand IRA’s. It has zero service fees, the minimum contribution to start an account is $1000 and it charges $8.95 per equity trade.
6) E*Trade: E*Trade is a well-known name and it features one of the best Roth IRA providers options available. The trading screen of E*Trade is very friendly and has a very clear portfolio view with plenty of tools to facilitate portfolio management. It has zero setup fees, zero annual fees and charges none for IRA termination fees. The minimum contribution to start an account is $500 and it charges $9.99 per equity trade.
7) Trade King: Trade King is one of the Roth Ira providers that have taken the market by storm. It is preferred by many Investors over the other Roth Ira Account providers. It doesn’t charges any account opening fees or annual fees but it charges for account inactivity. It also charges $50 for termination or for transferring the IRA. The minimum contribution to start an account is $600 and charges a very low commission fee of $4.95 per stock trade.
8) Scottrade: Scottrade is a serious contender to be one of the best Roth Ira providers. It doesn’t charge any account maintenance fees or any fees for account termination. The minimum contribution to start an account is $500 and charges $7 per equity trade.